Monday, December 28, 2015

No title

Life is unpredictable.
Sometimes it is sweet,
Sometimes it is bitter,
Sometimes it is smooth,
Sometimes it is harsh...

Love, on the other hand,
is predictable...
It's either you happy with it
or unhappy with it...

For me,
I always end up liking the wrong guy..
Unexpectedly,
those guys I used to like,
were of the same 'category'..
Why they were wrong?
It's not that I dated them till I know what they were doing...?
Ya I know, but..
It's just happened that "I know" something about them..
Something better left unsaid...(actually i already told some of my friends)
It is enough for me to say,
I won't like any guy anymore,
Because....
It's painful to know,
someone you like or you love 'to death' or whatever you may call it,
does something not right...
Though it's just a one-sided like or love,
It's enough to make my heart ......(indescribable)
*sight to the maximum*

I used to be asked a question
"which one you prefer? someone who you love or someone who loves you?"
That time, yes.. I rapidly answered the first one..
But now, I prefer the latter.
Being loved is what everyone wants..
Although it's hard to accept, but soon,
you'll love that person too...

*end*

0 spell:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© 2011 Colours-meLody-hArmoNy~, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena